David Manley Emerging Entrepreneur Awards 2013 Open for Application
If you are an Entrepreneur from the fields of arts, business and social enterprise you are invited to enter the David Manley Awards 2013. The prize is €10,000 cash prize and €100,000 worth of consultancy to help develop your business. The deadline for submission is 7th September 2012.
Aim of the Awards
The aim of the awards is to recognise and support the most outstanding emerging entrepreneurs in three categories:
• Emerging Business Entrepreneur – for current or recent participants in a business enterprise support programme run by an SME enterprise support agency (eg university, Institute of Technology, Business Innovation Centre or Enterprise Board).
• Emerging Arts Entrepreneur – for arts organisations or artists affiliated to Business to Arts.
• Emerging Social Entrepreneur – for entrepreneurs who are part of the Social Entrepreneur Ireland network.
The David Manley Emerging Entrepreneur Awards are run in memory of David Manley, an inspiring accountant and business strategy consultant who died in 2002. The awards are organised by Newmarket Consulting, Business to Arts and Social Entrepreneurs Ireland and are assessed by the Friends of David Manley Committee.
• Prizes include a €10,000 cash prize and €100,000 of consultancy support for the winner
• €1,000 cash prize for each category winner
• Free payroll and accounts software and mentoring support from Enterprise Ireland’s mentoring network for each short-listed entrant.
Following initial judging, nine short-listed entrants will be asked to submit a detailed application and attend an interview with the assessment panel to determine the category winners and overall winner. The winner will be announced and awards presented in January 2013.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted via the applicant’s support agency (ie business support agency, Business to Arts or Social Entrepreneurs Ireland).
Click here to visit the David Manley Awards website for further information.
Share this story via: