Enterprise Ireland call for applications to its Competitive Start Fund
Enterprise Ireland has issued a new call for applications to its Competitive Start Fund.
This fund is open to applications from early stage companies (who meet certain eligibility criteria) from the following sectors: Internet, Games, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software, Telecoms, Lifesciences, Cleantech and Industrial Products.
The call will close at 6pm on Thursday 9th February, 2012 and late applications will not be accepted.
The purpose of the fund is to accelerate the growth of start-up companies that have the capability to succeed in global markets.
The fund is designed to enable those companies reach key commercial and technical milestones, for example:
• Evaluate overseas market opportunities and reach firm conclusions regarding the viability of the proposed business.
• Build a prototype.
• Secure a reference site.
• Develop a market entry plan for exploiting international opportunities.
• Secure partnership deal or strategic alliance.
• Identify suitable channels to international markets.
• Secure third party investment e.g. business angel, Venture Capital.
For full details, visit the Competitive Start Fund page on the Enterprise Ireland website.
Posted on 01 February, 2012
Share this story via: